MBBS in Philippines
Students emerge as successful doctors
Have you always dreamt of pursuing an MBBS degree from a renowned international institute? Well, Kings International Medical Academy in association with Davao Medical School Foundation enables qualified medical aspirants to pursue MBBS in Philippines. Philippines has emerged as one of the top destinations for medical studies among students across the world.
Every year, thousands of doctors passing out from Philippines’ colleges fly out to work in developed countries, including the UK and the USA. Interestingly, a significant no. of foreign medical studentsin this country are from India.
What Are the Perks of Doing MBBS in Philippines?
- Zero donations required
- Curriculum as per American education system
- There are 2 different courses in the undergraduate medical program
- Most reasonable medical schools in the world with the lowest fee structure
- Highest pass percentage in the FMGE MCI Screening test
- Hot and humid climate similar to that of India
- Similar disease pattern making it easier for diagnosis of patients
- Throughout an English speaking country. Hence, no communication barrier
- Safe country, especially for females
- Affordable cost of living with all facilities and attractions available
- There is multiculturism as the country is also a travel hotspot
Subjects Encompassing the BS Course in Philippines:
Subjects of MD course in Philippines:
Know the documents needed to submit
Subjects in MBBS Program
Why Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines?
Davao Medical School Foundation is one of the leading medical institutes in Philippines. Founded in 1976, the institute holds rich experience in imparting medical education along with its latest developments.
Some other reasons include:
- Accreditation by National Medical Commission and World Health Organization
- Use of advanced digital equipment such as Anatomage Table for teaching surgery and anatomy
- Again, allows using the latest virtual reality platformsfor studying anatomy.
- Teaching using plastinated models, a recent trend in world’s prominent medical institutes
- Access to world-class technology and simulation lab
- Highly affordable expenses on medical education
- Faculty comprising internationally acclaimed doctors
Besides, it has reputation, modern amenities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, quality of education, clinical practice, location, food & accommodation, etc.The MBBS degree you acquire from Philippines is accepted globally. However, you need to clear the FMGE MCI screening test to practice in India.