Philippines has always remained the top choice among foreign students. The country has everything they seek in a study abroad destination, including rural, urban, oceans, nature, activity and culture. Pursuing medical studies in this archipelagic country and acquiring an MBBS degree brings its own sets of advantages.
Advantages of studying in Philippines:
- The primary advantage is the English language, which is the mode of learning in almost all medical institutes in Philippines.
- To get admission for MBBS, you need not appear for IELTS or TOEFL tests.
- Most institutions follow the US education system for imparting medical training.
- The MBBS degree you acquire from Philippines is universally recognized and acknowledge by India’s Medical Council and World Health Organization.
- As heat, humidity and weather conditions are similar to that of India, the disease pattern in patients is also same. At the time of clinical clerkship, this allows Indian students to diagnose diseases that are common to their home country’s environment.
- Medical students are taught using an innovative problem-based learning approach.
- Another major advantage is zero donation fees. Yes, you need not pay any capitation fees for studying medicine in Philippines. In fact, the expenses are quite reasonable and can save up to 70% of the money you would have otherwise expended in private Indian colleges.
- Medical colleges also offer accommodation facilities to Indian students within their premises. While you can choose otherwise, it is recommended to avail the hostel facilities for sumptuous food, top-class amenities, an inspiring atmosphere and safety.
- Most of the hostels remain under 24*7 CCTV surveillance which ensures maximum security to both males and females.
- Being one of the top choices for Indian students, institutes in Philippines provide food arrangements for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Eat what you prefer and stay healthy.
- The cost of living in this South Asian country is lower compared to other nations. Transportation, food and market expenses are quite affordable for students, especially from middle class backgrounds.
- Last but not the least, the Philippines Government supports in making the country a leading educational hub of the Asia-Pacific region. Hence, they highly encourage foreign students and toil tirelessly to improve the educational system and facilities.
Once you complete MBBS in Philippines, you can even practice in India after clearing the FMGE MCI screening test. Kings International Medical Academy in association with Davao Medical School Foundation helps you fulfil your dream by provides premium quality FMGE training in India to ace this tough exam with ease.
Get enrolled at KIMA to study medicine from one of the reputed colleges in Philippines.