MBBS in Philippines
Greetings from Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) in association with Davao Medical School Foundation
Fill out the form to request more information. Or
Call 1800 833 7707.
MBBS Program: Your Gateway to an International Medical Degree
Medical profession is considered the noblest of jobs in the world. It requires years of rigorous learning, intellectual excellence, knowledge in abundance, purity of soul and a mindset of self-sacrifice. Are you ready to endure the journey for serving mankind? If yes, get ready to join the MBBS program today.
Expanding to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, this undergraduate program includes the study of medicine and its diverse areas.Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA)paves the way for young medical aspirants in India to pursue an international MBBS degree from Philippines.
Perks of Studying Medicine in Philippines
- Majority is English speaking which creates no language barrier, especially for pupils from India. It is used for written communication as well.
- Admission is further easier as no IELTS, TOEFL or similar exam is required in this Asian nation.
- Mostly follows the United States system of medical education, which is presently the best in research and prognosis.
- Hands-on experiences along with quality education, state-of-the-art research infrastructure, etc.
- Medical studies, tuition fee, accommodation, food, living prices, etc. are extremely low making it highly affordable for students from middle-class backgrounds.
- Most importantly, no donation or capitation fees is necessary for getting admission in MBBS in Philippines.
- High pass percentage of students in FMG examination or MCI screening test compared to other countries including Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, China and Bangladesh.
Note that a government organisation in the Philippines, Commission of Higher Education (CHED), has accreditedDavao Medical School Foundation(DMSF) as one of the best medical colleges in the country. Its students are, hence, eligible to sit for the FMGE (India) and USMLE (USA).