MBBS in Philippines
The Preferred Choice for 10,000+ Indian Medical Students
Students emerge as successful doctors
When it comes to the top destinations for medical studies outside India, Philippines ranks the chart with its exceptional education system and best institutes.The country boasts the highest number of aspirants from Indiawith 10,000+ students seeking to pursue MBBS in Philippines. Wondering what makes this Southeast Asian nation the most preferred choice?
Perks of Studying Medicine in Philippines
- Majority is English speaking which creates no language barrier, especially for pupils from India. It is used for written communication as well.
- Admission is further easier as no IELTS, TOEFL or similar exam is required in this Asian nation.
- Mostly follows the United States system of medical education, which is presently the best in research and prognosis.
- Hands-on experiences along with quality education, state-of-the-art research infrastructure, etc.
- Medical studies, tuition fee, accommodation, food, living prices, etc. are extremely low making it highly affordable for students from middle-class backgrounds.
- Most importantly, no donation or capitation fees is necessary for getting admission in MBBS in Philippines.
- High pass percentage of students in FMG examination or MCI screening test compared to other countries including Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, China and Bangladesh.
How is Philippines towards its International Students?
Philippines is an extremely peace-loving country offering a healthy environment to scholars. The natives possess a calm demeanour. Hence, safety, being a major priority, is not a concern to worry about for international students here. Moreover, young medical aspirants coming from various countries create a cultural mix that provides with a broader exposure.
How Can Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) Help You Pursue MBBS in Philippines?
Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) is a principal associate of the renowned medical institute in Philippines, Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF).Students enrolling here study the basics of medicine, get thoroughly trained and complete the final years of MBBS education in DMSF, Philippines.
Apart from the opportunity to study abroad, we also offer exclusive trainingprogrammes for Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Our institute gained further prominence for our unbeatable FMGE and NEET results year after year.
- In December 2021, our students have secured a pass percentage above 91% in the FMG examination.
Travelling abroad for medical studies has become more of a necessity to gain diversified knowledge, exposure and overall development. With Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA), fulfil your dream of becoming a proficient doctor by pursuing MBBS in Philippines.
Subjects in MBBS Program
MBBS Program: Your Gateway to an International Medical Degree
Medical profession is considered the noblest of jobs in the world. It requires years of rigorous learning, intellectual excellence, knowledge in abundance, purity of soul and a mindset of self-sacrifice. Are you ready to endure the journey for serving mankind? If yes, get ready to join the MBBS program today.
Expanding to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, this undergraduate program includes the study of medicine and its diverse areas.Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA)paves the way for young medical aspirants in India to pursue an international MBBS degree from Philippines.
This Southeast Asian country currently rules as the prime choice for medical studies in abroad. The many reasons being its peaceful environment, safety for foreign students, reasonableexpenses of education and living,state-of-the-art technology, modern amenities, faculty comprising experienced international professional,American education system and more.
Students looking forward an international degree in medicine can approach Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA).
Our close association with the only recognized medical college in Philippines, Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) will offer the exciting opportunity to join the institute for the best quality education. The course completes in 5 years and 4 months.
Among the extensive equipment it has, some of the noteworthy ones include Virtual Augmented Reality, 3D Imagery Unit, automated Simulation mannequin, etc. for anatomy, clinical learning and other subject areas.
Note that our institute hasrecorded the highest rank in one of the toughest exams in India, FMGE results year after year. Besides the MCI screening test, we also prepare students for NEET through our comprehensive training programs.
As you aspire to become a successful doctor, let Kings International Medical Academy be your pathfinder in this challenging journey. Contact us today for assistance and more information.