Check out How You can Acquire a Seat for MBBS in Philippines
Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) in association with Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines ensures to make students’ experiences hassle-free. Aiming for the same, the admission procedure to pursue MBBS in Davao Medical School Foundation in Philippines is quite simple.
Qualify as per Eligibility Criteria
To begin with, you must meet the eligibility criteria before going for the admission process of MBBS in Philippines.
- Age of the young applicants must be at least 18 years
- Applicants must have studied biology, chemistry and physics in their 10+2 or any equivalent higher education.
- They must have passed in all the subjects. Candidates from backward class, most backward class and other communities should secure at least 60% marks in biology, chemistry and physics. Those from scheduled or reserved category must acquire a minimum of 50% in the same.
- Also, students should mandatorily qualify NEET-UG.
Once you are qualified, proceed to apply for MBBS at the top-ranking medical institute in Philippines.
Degree and diploma
of graduates had two or
more internships as
Admission Process for MBBS in Philippines
- Fill up the application form for admission.
- Next, you must apply for the Letter of Permission for Admission. For that, provide the soft copies of your HSC mark sheet and passport.
- The medical institute will send you the admission invitation letter or Notice of Acceptance. Davao Medical School Foundation also sends Certificate of Eligibility for Admission and Personal History Statement forms.
- Once confirmed, arrange the necessary documents and apply for Philippines Visa.
Congratulations! You can now book your flights tickets to travel to Philippines and join your dream institution – Davao Medical School Foundation.
Our executives are available for assistance 24×7. Feel free to get in touch with us for more information.
Tuition & Fees
This new plan is designed to reduce the average cost of a Make School Education while preserving the core protections of ISAs – if you don’t have a job after Make School, you should not have to pay until you are employed.