NEET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines Every Aspirant Must Know
NEET 2022 is just around the corner. The exam is scheduled to be held on July 17, 2022. We frequently forget crucial information when we are anxious or excited, frequently just before facing the real environment. On the day of the NEET exam, many aspiring doctors experience the same thing. Read this post from Kings International Medical Academy to learn crucial NEET 2022 exam day instructions. According to NTA, the following are NEET 2022 Exam day guidelines that every candidate must follow. National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting NEET.
Well, Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) is India’s most reputed and well-known NEET/FMGE coaching institute. Fully equipped with the latest tools in technology and a highly skilled faculty team, KIMA aims to help students achieve success in the exam through expert knowledge, practice, analysis, and overall guidance.
KIMA’s study materials are curated by India’s renowned faculties. These learning modules are up to date which helps the medical aspirants to go with the changing trends to chase their dreams. The state-of-the-art interactive medical digital e-learning platform will provide short, concise lectures. To enhance the in-depth understanding of the clinical-based concepts students can get access to 100+ e-learning modules.
Back to the NEET guidelines,
Important dates and timings for NEET 2022
- Exam Date for NEET 2022 – 17th July 2022
- Duration of NEET 2022 – 2:00 PM to 5:20 PM (3 hours 20 minutes)
- Exam hall entry time begins at – 1:15 PM
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after – 1:30 PM
- Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator – 1:30 PM to 1:45 PM
- Booklet distribution -1:45 PM
- Booklet filling begins at – 1:50 PM
- NEET 2022 begins at – 2:00 PM
- NEET 2022 ends at – 5:20 PM
What do the candidates need to bring to the exam hall?
The candidate will be required to bring the following documents to write NEET 2022:
- Admit Card with Self Declaration
- Additional passport size photograph same as uploaded on Application Form, which you need to paste on the Attendance Sheet.
- The candidates should provide finger impressions for the attendance sheet.
- Any Valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government. This can include PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ 12th Class Board Admits or Registration card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photos. All other ID/Photocopies of IDs (even if attested/scanned photo of IDs in mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50ml).
- It is mandatory to undergo security procedures, such as body scanners and frisking. Candidates are thus advised to cooperate with the security personnel present at the exam center.
What not to bring to the exam hall?
Students are NOT ALLOWED to carry any personal belongings including
- Test-based material (written/printed), papers, notes,
- Stationery items including Pencil box, pouches, geometry box, pen, scale/ruler, eraser, etc.
- Electronic devices such as calculators, cameras, electronic pens, scanners, etc.
- Accessories such as bags, belts, caps, goggles, wallets, etc.
- Ornaments (both metallic/non-metallic) such as earrings, nose pins, piercings, etc.
- Devices used for communication such as mobile phones, smartwatches, Bluetooth, fitness bands, earphones, pager, etc.
- Eatables/Snacks (packed or home-cooked), thermos, etc.
- Candidates who are suffering from Diabetes can carry sugar tablets, fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, etc. However, such candidates must have filled in the required information in their NEET 2022 application form.
Examination Officials will not be responsible for the safe keeping of personal belongings and there will be no facility.
Instructions for candidates prior to the commencement of the examination
- No documents will be permitted inside the examination hall beside the NEET admit card 2022 and ID proof
- NEET 2022 candidates will be required to sign the answer sheet twice – once at the beginning of the exam and again at the end of the examination.
- Each candidate will be given a ballpoint pen to write the exam.
- Candidates will be given five minutes to open the seal on test booklets to check the number of pages in the booklet. That is five minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Students must ensure the code on the test booklet matches that provided on the answer sheet inside the booklet. It is mandatory to hand in the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam room.
- The candidates will need to fill in the details on both sides of the OMR answer sheet.
NEET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines: Student Dress Code
Candidates who are required to wear a customary dress and follow a particular religion will be required to report as per their slot at the examination center to avoid delay in the frisking process. Such candidates must report on time so that there is ample time for proper frisking.
As per the guidelines and dress code for NEET 2022 candidates, it is recommended that they wear light clothes with half sleeves only. Long sleeves are strictly forbidden.
Shoes are also not allowed in the examination hall. Candidates are therefore required to wear sandals with a low heel or footwear without thick soles.
Applicants who are religious and cannot wear the prescribed form of clothing should indicate this on their application forms. Such applicants must report at least an hour before the screening process.
Students taking the NEET are expected to strictly adhere to the rules, and failing may have serious repercussions. At the time of the exam, students who will be dressed contrary to the dress code will not be allowed to sit for the test.
Safety Precautions for candidates regarding COVID-19
- Students need to follow the Advisory regarding COVID-19 as given below
- Follow Social distancing
- Wear N-95 masks being provided at the Centre.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers for at least 20 seconds, wherever feasible.
- Strictly follow respiratory etiquette.
- Students must be involved in the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/ sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly.
- Self-monitor health by all and report any illness at the earliest.
How to download and install the SANDES App on Mobile Device?
The SANDES app can be downloaded and installed on Mobile devices. The steps to download/install the app are as follows:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “Sandes App” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the play store.
- Click on Install and then the app gets downloaded to your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the Sandes Mobile App.
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET exam guidelines
Is it mandatory to download and install the SANDES app?
Candidates are requested to download and install the SANDES application as a secondary channel to receive time-to-time notifications/updates from NTA so that the students will not miss out on any important dates regarding NEET 2022.
Can the students leave the exam hall once they finish their NEET exam?
No, the candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the test concludes.