How KIMA Is Fulfilling Your Dream
THE MEDICAL JOURNEY is a long and untiring journey with immense self-satisfaction. Acquiring a medical degree will be overwhelming for the true aspirants. To start a medical education in India, the students must be eligible for NEET and also qualify it successfully, with the merit or AIR score. The main purpose of NEET is to evaluate the students’ knowledge and their problem-solving skills before joining the medical college. Know KIMA is fulfilling your dream.
The National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting NEET, all over India under the Ministry of Human Resources and Development. The competition for medical education is fiercely high. Every year, the NTA receives more than 17 lakh applications for NEET. These applicants are competing for 1 lakh medical college seats. To fulfill their childhood dreams, thousands of aspiring medical students are flying offshore to start their medical education.
Are you one such enthusiastic aspirant looking to start your medical education journey? You are now in the correct place. A prestigious institute, Kings International Medical Academy is fulfilling the MBBS dreams of lakhs of students like you.
Kings International Medical Academy is superintended by the acclaimed educationist Dr. David K Pillai. An enkindling personality for many medical aspirants and a pioneer for affordable medical education and has been transforming the medical education scenario for more than two decades.
With his proficient leadership, Kings International Medical Academy has emerged as one of the most prestigious medical coaching institutes in India. With Personalised Counselling for successful admissions to MBBS in the Philippines, KIMA will enlighten your medical journey.
Courses offered by Kings International Medical Academy
The first stepping stone for your dream career is clearing NEET. There are many institutes that promise to deliver the best results in NEET, but most of them fail due to lack of experience. With KIMA being in medical coaching for more than two decades, they know better than any other coaching institute. KIMA faculties will guide you with in-depth knowledge of the concepts.
Perks of NEET coaching in KIMA
Kings International Medical Academy being a top-ranking medical coaching institute in India. KIMA provides exceptional quality NEET training for the aspirants. Are you the one aiming to clear the NEET in the first attempt with a whopping score of 650+? Then read the following benefits highlighted by the chairman and acclaimed educationist Dr David K Pillai:
1. Interactive face-to-face classes for an inclusive learning experience
2. Wi-Fi-enabled classrooms and well-equipped laboratories
3. Access to updated study materials and 100+ e-learning modules
4. Enthusiastic campus life with arrangements for food & lodging
5. Mock tests, assignments, and in-depth assessments every week
6. Access to advanced technology, tools, and equipment
7. Highly qualified and experienced faculties
8. Personalized support based on individual student’s performance.
One of the toughest exams followed by IAS in the country is the foreign Medical Graduates Examination. FMGE is a compulsory licensure exam for foreign medical graduates who are willing to practice medicine in India.
The National Medial Commission is responsible for conducting the FMGE. Statistics reveal that FMGE is one of the national-level exams with a very low pass percentage. This is because the exam has become extremely competitive over the years as the suitable candidates are being filtered by the rigorous assessment.
According to the estimable educationist Dr David K Pillai, “Many foreign medical graduates who are eligible for cracking FMGE are lacking in the results because there are no such institutes like Kings International Medical Academy which provides proper guidance to the FMGs to enhance their medical knowledge.” Kings International Medical Academy (KIMA) provides premium quality FMGE coaching to foreign medical graduates from countries across the world.
What is here for the Foreign Medical Graduates?
Dr. David K Pillai says that besides affordable charges, students can enjoy the following benefits with our FMGE offline classes:
1. Rigorous solving of practice papers to enhance skills and knowledge.
2. Faculty comprising experienced doctors of international standards.
3. Equivalent weightage to theoretical class and practical knowledge.
4. Enthralling campus life with top-notch amenities, library, Wi-Fi, etc.
5. Continuous assessment through mock tests and assignments.
6. Extensive practice of 35,000+ questions to boost problem-solving skills.
7. Detailed syllabus with equal weightage to all the subjects
MBBS abroad Program
According to Dr. David K Pillai, “90 % of the students from the Philippines emerge as successful doctors. Philippines rank the chart with its exceptional education system and best institutes by offering quality education to the students. It is also a home away from home in the Philippines, as it shares the same climate conditions as that of India.”
Why Philippines a choice for Dr. David K Pillai?
1. Dr. David K Pillai chose the Philippines as the best destination for aspirants over other developed countries for the following benefits:
2. The government of the Philippines is committed to the culturally rich and diverse society it has created. It encourages foreign students to study abroad in the country and promotes a culture of brotherhood among all Filipinos.
3. The Filipino people are known for their hospitality, which lends a positive impression to foreign visitors while making the country seem safer than the norm.
4. The Philippines is one of the preferred destinations for students from India due to tropical weather, which is more suitable for Indians. This enables them to adjust without much of a problem.
5. The disease pattern in the Philippines is similar to that of India, which allows the students to gain maximum exposure to the disease and its diagnosis.
6. In the Philippines English is one of the national languages. Being the third-largest English-speaking country in the world, language will not be a barrier for the students.
7. Philippine Medical Education is known for its proficiency in handling students with hands-on practice and clinical rotation, to provide a firm grip on medical concepts.
8. What’s more advantageous is that no donation or capitation fees are required to get enrolled in institutes like Davao Medical School Foundation. Hence, the overall expense is reduced by almost half.
9. The Philippines is known for providing low-cost medical education to international students. As a result, doctors from India’s middle classes can readily enroll in an MBBS program in this maritime nation. In comparison to western countries, not only is education cheaper, but also the expense of living, food, lodging, transport, and so on.
Are you the one aiming to become a Doctor, and then call us today to march towards your goal?
Ultimately, the institute provides an all-inclusive environment to cultivate the students’ talents, knowledge, and aptitude under the guidance of its highly capable leader Dr. David K Pillai.